Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Timeout, Redneck Style...


Well, for the maiden voyage of the U.S.S. Redneck, I thought I'd begin with a picture of what a redneck version of "timeout" looks like, for all you parents out there with unwieldy children. Alls you need is a bare wall and about a half a roll of duct tape (or duck tape, if you live in my neighborhood). It's effective, cheap, safe, and can be setup in minutes. Personally, I think puttin' the duckie in there was a bit much... kinda defeats the purpose of timeout, don't it?


Noogies to ya all...
RRM (Redneck Renaissance Man)...

4 comments:

Claremont First Ward said...

OK, this is something I've thought about for so long. I've even shared the idea with others. I just want a contraption that would securely fasten my children somewhere out of trouble. I cannot believe I didn't think of duct tape. :)

P.S. My Lasik thing was so random and never happens. I wouldn't let it change your decision.

HEALTH NUT WANNABEE MOM said...

This is too much! Knowing my very feisty and unruly children they would find a way out of there in no time.
Thanks for the info. on the organic products. I am always on the lookout! Very funny!

Rocketstar said...

Great photo, I love this one.

ssgreylord said...

I'm sitting here looking at my daughter's t-shirt that reads, "I only need 1 tool - Duct tape- works every time". Need I say more...