Friday, August 8, 2008

Microsoft Winders, Bubba Edition





No BULL here.

I am a diverse individual. I am a redneck, yet civilized and somewhat refined. I lift the lid, and I put it back down. I hold doors open for ladies, love God and country, been known to drink a beer now and then, but also appreciate a fine wine. I am the faithful husband of one wife, and she ain't my sister, nor cousin, nor nothing like that. We ain't even related, except for marriage....


I work for a large computer corporation, and have been in the technology field for 18 years. As such, the Bubba version of Winders is right up my alley.... a perfect fit for my tender, yet sarcastic, personality.


I am a paradox... but hey, it works for me... I know who I am, and I am comfortable in my skin. Not trying to climb any ladders (probably leanin on the wrong damned building anyway) nor trying to impress anyone. It's tough enough just being me and living my life without all that complicated manure.

So, if you like the straighforward, comical, warped view of life - well, drop on in, and stay a while. I'd be glad to hear from you.

RRM/

2 comments:

Rocketstar said...

It certainly sounds interesting...

ssgreylord said...

don't think you could have presented yourself in amore arresting away. your writing style is captivating and i definitely plan on becoming a regular reader! Thanks for making me smile...